Summer Camp Forms

Golden Pond School Summer Camp

What Forms Are Needed For My Camper?


Following are required forms and documents needed to attend Summer Camp at Golden Pond School.

Sunscreen Permission Form (ALL Campers)

Terms of Agreement (ALL Campers)

School Entrance Health Information Form (All Campers NOT enrolled in 17/18 school year)

Written Medication Consent Form (if applicable)

GPS Sleep Policy (2, 3 and 4 year old Full Day Campers)

Rest Time Parent Questionnaire (2, 3 and 4 year old Full Day Campers)

Field Trip/Library Permission Form
(All Full Day K-4th Campers
ALL Reading Specialty Campers
ALL Half-Day Week 3 Kindergarten (Finger Lickin’ Fun) and 1st-4th (Edible Science) Campers)

Rebounderz Waiver (ALL Full-Day Week 4 K-4th Campers)