Over the years, we’ve compiled a multitude of helpful early learning tips for parents who want to make sure their children get the most from their preschool and kindergarten experience.
- Establish a bedtime schedule that ensures that your child will have at least 10-12 hours of sleep a night.
- Emphasize that school is a good experience and that what he or she is doing there is important.
- Listen to your child and show interest in what is being said.
- Teach good health and safety habits.
- Give your child some responsibilities such as putting away toys at clean-up time.
- Screen television programs and plan family activities.
- Make sure that your child arrives on time.
- Always be positive! The early years are so important to building healthy self-esteem.
- Effective ways for helping children learn self-control.
Together, we can build a bright future for your child. Please contact us if we can be of assistance in answering any further questions.