Thank you for choosing Golden Pond School. We are dedicated to an integrated, brain-based curriculum that will excite and motivate your child. Our students Fly Up from GPS with a lifetime love of learning and the skills to be socially and academically successful. We look forward to seeing your family walk through our doors on the first day of school – welcome to Golden Pond School!
The following documents are required for all new students to complete your online application.
- Child’s birth certificate or passport
- Photo of child
- Non-refundable application fee of $150 per new student (paid via check mailed to GPS after submitting application)
Online Priority Enrollment will be for one week this spring. More details coming soon. Submissions will be time stamped.
Following are additional required forms and documents needed to apply, enroll, and matriculate for in person school at Golden Pond School.
- Health Form (for all new students and all rising Kindergartners)
- Medication Authorization Form (if applicable)
- Record from past schools (for Kindergartners)